Days until EduCode 2014:
EduCode 2012 Scholarships
Scholarship recipients will be reimbursed for class registration and some travel expenses!
To be eligible, applicant must be a permanent resident of the State of Nevada and a Government Employee, Design Professional or Building Contractor. Download Eligibility, Reimbursement Rules & Procedures for more information about the scholarships.
Scholarships will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
Scholarships may only be used for the following classes:
- ACCA Manuals J, D and S and the 2009 IECC - Session 21, Tuesday, February 28, 2012
- Compliance with the Residential Provisions of the 2009 IECC - Session 36, Wednesday, February 29, 2012
- Compliance with the Commercial Provisions of the 2009 IECC - Session 50, Thursday, March 1, 2012
- Comparison Between 2007 ASHRAE 90.1 & the 2009 IECC and HVAC Requirements - AM Session 68, Friday, March 2, 2012
- Commercial Lighting Requirements of the 2009 IECC - PM Session 69, Friday, March 2, 2012
This form must be received by Saturday, March 10, 2012.
The name EduCode and its blueprint logo are service marked to the Southern Nevada Chapter - International Code Council, Las Vegas NV. Other trade association and company names, logos, related marks, images and symbols are exclusive properties, trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners and are used by permission of their owners. All Rights Reserved.